Thursday, October 04, 2007
Thats all for now....couple more sleeps 'til Scrap and Chat! I cant wait :o)
Monday, October 01, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Products used: Scenic route pp, creative Imaginations pp, felt, thread, Heidi Ribbon, Urban Lily and Making memories rub on, 3 bugs in a rug sticker, Daisy d bookplate, scenic route chipboard, queen and co sequin shapes, american craft thickers, cherry arte chipboard, machine stitching
Products used: Collage Press Patterned PAper, Autumn Leaves Patterned Paper, Basic Grey rub ons, Urban Lily Rub ons, Heidi Swapp Bling, Heidi Grace buckle and pin, Ribbon, Scenic Route Chipboard circle, Queen and Co Sequin,Heidi Swapp clock, brad
Products used: SEI patterned paper, KI Memories patterned paper, bazzill,American Crafts rub ons, American Crafts thickers, Doddlebug letterstickers, EK success letter stickers, felt, machine stitching
Products used: LUXE patterned paper, Collage Press patterned paper, Lil Davis letters, American Crafts thickers, Heidi Swapp Damask Sticker, Heidi Grace ribbon slide, American Crafts foam flower, Making Memories rub on, ribbon, buttons, Kaiser Jewels.
I am now one of ten people still left. For round 3 we had to do a page using a product pack sent to us by Natalie.....the pack had 4 6x6 pieces of funky autumn leaves paper and two blue bitty blossoms.
Products - love elsie pp, Autumn leaves pp, scenic route journal spots and chip circle, heidi letters, thickers, ki memories letter stickers, queen and co felt, doodlebug frills, hambly rub ons, basic grey rub ons, chloe's closet chip buttons, poppy ink stamp, black pen.
Now for the wait to see who goes through to the next round, I think there are only 3 people going through so I'm not liking my chances.
Other news.....scrappy not much really....on the retreat I completed my page for the September 123 challenge. Here is is - Its the first page I have done using a transparency as the main background. This is a piccie of my lovely brother and his girlfriend.
Products used: Black bazzill, Hambly screen print and rub ons, Love elsie pp rub ons and stickers, felt ribbon, lace, sequins ribbon, buzz and bloom alpha, heidi alpha, queen and co sequins.
Also heres a page of me and my boy just for fun....I was hanging out to use the new BG papers and Hambly birdy rub ons.Products used: BG patterned paper, MME transparency, Hambly Rub ons, Lil Davis Chipboard letters, American Crafts Thickers, embroidery thread.
And one more page before I go using the new BG mellow range....Products used: BG pp, Kaiser jewels, MME journal card, colourblock alphas, Kindy glitz.
What scrap stuff I am loving at the moment?
* Hambly anything!! * Thickers - any sort *Doodlebug frills *Lola and Riley Love Eslie stuff (I need to get me some!!!!!!!!!) * My poppy ink kits, just too gorgeous
Alrighty.....what a huge post! Not much coming up for me apart from holidays!
Will post again during the hols.
Take care xoxoxo
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Products used: Autumn Leaves Patterned paper, Hambly Graph paper, Creative Imaginations Patterned Paper, American crafts felt thickers, Autumn leaves journal spots and rub ons, ribbons, letter stickers.
Products used: Cherry Arte Patterned Paper, Bazzill Paper, dotty felt, My Minds Eye transparency frame, Making Memories rub ons, thread
I think I am probably one of the last to get this! I will tag some Bons Girls- Rachael, Narelle and if you have not done it and are reading this I tag YOU!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Everything has been busy busy...... I think to retell whats been happening I'll dot point it! - in no particular order, just as the thoughts come to me :o)
- A few weekends ago I went to the Scrap 'n' Chat hosted by BonsScraps and KitiQ all the way over in Belgrave. Was a fun day and although I wasnt that productive I did go back to Mandy's completely inspired and whipped up 2 pages that night! It was great to meet people in real life and there were some yummy products there too!
- 2 weekends ago, Mandy and I went on our Scrapping Retreat. We had a nice time and were very productive. I actually got 4 pages and a set of letters for someone's Bubba done! Thats big for me!
- Since the retreat and now I'm back at school I have been mega busy with our JRock preparations! Cutting out costumes (Thanks for the help Margie!), making money bags (they look funky), painting sets and attending dance rehersals. I never realised how full on it was! I cant imagine how full on it would be if we were a high school! The primary school version is non-competitive, which in a way takes the pressue off slightly.
- School is back!...............in full force, haha, paper work is back.......awww......I certainly didnt miss it over the holidays. It is just getting to be more and more!
- My poor boy Clint, my family (especially my mum and dad) and friends have barely seen me since school started!! Hoping to catch up properly with everyone after JRock.
- Fiona, a good friend I have had since grade Prep, is coming down from Swan Hill this Thursday. So we have organised to go for dinner with the girls this Thursday night, should be lovely!
- A new adventure! I am most likely going to be teacher scrapbooking at the Gordon TAFE in Geelong. I have designed 2 courses (Thats been keeping me busy too!) and are hoping there is enough interest in this area for the courses. This will take place on a weeknight and possibly a Saturday. I am so excited to be given the opportunity and it will help me to earn and save some extra money too. Can't wait for it to start!
- I am sooo behind on my Just for July and Book of ? with BonsScraps at the moment! Luckily I have photos for most of the days, and just need to actually sit and do them.
- Some Pages!!!! I have lots of pages to share......I am saving a few as I am thinking of applying for a DT position, not sure if that is a wise choice at the moment though.....but I will keep em under my wings until I decide :o)
This page is for the July 123 challenge, we had to use ribbon, felt and paint. The paint is dry brushed round the edges.
Products used: Fancy Pants pp, American Crafts pp, Felt, Hambly Screen Print rub on, Queen and Co alphabet, Cherry Arte Alpha Letters, Fancy Pants flowers, buttons, Heidi Swapp ribbon, White paint
This page is for the Bons Monthly challenge, the theme was Love of my Life, I also used Bons quote of the month on this page too. See close up pic for quote.
Products used: Basic Grey PP, Sandylion PP, Buzz and Bloom chipboard alphabet, My MInds Eye journal card, EK Success letter stickers, gold sequins, thread, Urban Lily Rub on
This next page was also from Bons, it Frans Monthly sketch Challenge. I changed it slightly to suit, but are really happy with the outcome.
Products used: Cherry Arte pp, American Crafts Thickers, Chipboard letters, Urban Lily Rub ons, Queen and CO Sequins, brad, machine stitching.
- There are more pages.....just not showing yet!
- Plans for this week????......well I am hoping to scrap tomorrow, I havent scrapped for 9 days!! Dinner Thursday. I have grade 6 confirmation in Melbourne this Friday night, then NO plans for the rest of the weekend. I have promised Clint I will help him paint, I'm hoping Sunday can be a 'ME' day for some scrapping time. Thats it!
- I have been tagged!! I havent been tagged for AAAGGGEEESSS, thanks Charm!
Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-those tagged should write a blog post of these facts
4-at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
1 Clint, my boy, is actually my best friends cousin! And I have known him since her and I were younger.
2 I am a complete stress freak! Some of you might not know! haha.......I stress over anything and everything, its just me!
3 Jobs I have had - Wendys, Coles, A Nanny, After School Care assistant, School Holiday Program Leader, Scrap Teacher, Primary school teacher and soon to be Scrapbooking Tafe Teacher!!
4 I NEVER thought I would find that special someone to love me for me, I feel very blessed to have found him!
5 I LOVE reading, but have not had time to do it for AGES!
6 I get very clucky when I see little bubbas, thankfully lots of people around me are having them! So I get to give them back at the end :o)
7 My all time favourite band is the Goo Goo Dolls and over the past 10 years (not so much recently) I have collected a lot of memorabillia, including lots of American Magazines, CDs including singles, jewellery, tour booklets, stickers, the list goes on!! One of my most memorable experiences was watching the Goo's at Rove and being given a signed CD. I bawled my eyes out!
8 I have a sweet tooth, always have had one.....unfortunately its not helping my figure at all :oP
OK 8 people to tag......I think everyone but me had done this.....but if you are reading it and havent, I TAG YOU!!!! :o)
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Products Used: White Bazzill , Love Elsie Roxie patterned paper, Lil Davis Letter stickers, Love Elsie Roxie round gel sticker, Love Elsie Roxie Rub on, Heidi Swapp Letter stickers, Making Memories letter stickers, Bazzill Bitty Blossom, machine stitching.
I did do another page today, for the 1,2,3, but I am tossing up whether to keep it to myself to enter into another competition or not, not sure my scrapping is up to the standard of the competition......I will see how I go with the other requirements first I think, then make a decision.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I had in mind exactly how I wanted the cover to turn out, using my new Love Elsie stuff, I wanted it bright and funky, I'm so happy with how it turned out! The cover is covered in felt and blanket stitched around outside in bright pink thread.
Products used: cardboard, black felt, Love Elsie - roxie pp, Queen+Co blue and red felt, Queen+Co sequin shapes, Love Elsie - roxie round gel, MM letter stickers, Roxie trinket stickers, Roxie alpha stickers, AC thickers, blue felt, Lil davis chipboard shape.
Products used: white bazzill, Love Elsie - roxie pp, sequin ribbon, Queen and Co blue felt, prima black flower, Queen and Co sequin shapes, Love Elsie - roxie round gel, Making Memories letter stickers, sewing machine
Products used: White bazzill, Elsie-Roxie pp, Heidi flower, Elsie-Roxie trinket stickers, heidi photo corners, AL flourish and photo record stamp, black pen, machine stitching.
And this page is for the Cyber Crop challenge #2 at Bons as well........challenge was to use a small space (6x6) and journalling strips.....Lots of white space Carmen, Dont Look down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the stitching is straighter in real life.
I am really happy with it.......bit different! Its a piccie of a friends bubba Ryan, when he was at out house.
Products used: Scenic Route pp, heidi swapp chip letters, american crafts thickers, american crafts stars, heidi swapp journal spots, white pen, sewing machine, basic grey rub on.
Well....news......not much really.............Had a quiet weekend. Clint and I babysitted Brady Saturday overnight and then Sunday we looked after another friends bubba overnight......they are such cuties and luckily (for us) were very well behaved and slept well.
I'm updating this right before I start my first day back to school holiday program....the kids are cuties and it is a fun way to earn some extra pocket money, especially if I want to go on retreats this year :o)
Some of you might remember me talking about my car troubles here and how I have spent $2500 on getting this computer problem fixed, well guess what?!?!? Its still happening and not fixed, so back it goes to the mechanic today!! Grrrr.......................soooo angry bout that!
Anyways.......best be off, look out! There will be more updates coming soon! haha.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Over at Bon's, we are doing a 'Scrapbooking Chinese Whispers', and I was last in group 3. When it came to my turn, I worked on mine right away to get it up just so I could see how everyones elses were.....the idea of the game/challenge.....Is that the person who starts send a photo of their page to one person....then that person interprets the page into their own version and creates a page and passes it on....and so on and so on......til it gets to the very end of the line (me this time) and then all the pages are slowly revealed one by one! It was great fun, check it out at Bons to see the others!
Products used: Crate paper pp, Petaloo flower, bazzil bitty blossoms flowers, buttons, Hambly Screen Prints rub ons, Making Memories swatch book rub ons, Chipboard Letter
Also my new Poppy Ink kit is due mind July, I think has more Love Elsie in it!! More Toby stuff, which wont hurt at all :oP Entire kit contents is revealed the 6th July....
Products used: Bazzill bling pp, basic grey pp, american crafts rub ons, heidi swapp rub ons, chipboard letters, gold paint, kaisercraft jewels.
I recieved my commissioning letter from Scrapbooking Memories today, my 'Mum taught Me' page is going to be published in Vol 9, Issue no 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other news.......I am keeping up with the Book of ? Challenge at Bons, which I am very proud of :o)
Nothing else at the moment.......will post again soon, after all I will have a bit more spare time over the next 2 weeks :oP
Take care xoxox