Everything has been busy busy...... I think to retell whats been happening I'll dot point it! - in no particular order, just as the thoughts come to me :o)
- A few weekends ago I went to the Scrap 'n' Chat hosted by BonsScraps and KitiQ all the way over in Belgrave. Was a fun day and although I wasnt that productive I did go back to Mandy's completely inspired and whipped up 2 pages that night! It was great to meet people in real life and there were some yummy products there too!
- 2 weekends ago, Mandy and I went on our Scrapping Retreat. We had a nice time and were very productive. I actually got 4 pages and a set of letters for someone's Bubba done! Thats big for me!
- Since the retreat and now I'm back at school I have been mega busy with our JRock preparations! Cutting out costumes (Thanks for the help Margie!), making money bags (they look funky), painting sets and attending dance rehersals. I never realised how full on it was! I cant imagine how full on it would be if we were a high school! The primary school version is non-competitive, which in a way takes the pressue off slightly.
- School is back!...............in full force, haha, paper work is back.......awww......I certainly didnt miss it over the holidays. It is just getting to be more and more!
- My poor boy Clint, my family (especially my mum and dad) and friends have barely seen me since school started!! Hoping to catch up properly with everyone after JRock.
- Fiona, a good friend I have had since grade Prep, is coming down from Swan Hill this Thursday. So we have organised to go for dinner with the girls this Thursday night, should be lovely!
- A new adventure! I am most likely going to be teacher scrapbooking at the Gordon TAFE in Geelong. I have designed 2 courses (Thats been keeping me busy too!) and are hoping there is enough interest in this area for the courses. This will take place on a weeknight and possibly a Saturday. I am so excited to be given the opportunity and it will help me to earn and save some extra money too. Can't wait for it to start!
- I am sooo behind on my Just for July and Book of ? with BonsScraps at the moment! Luckily I have photos for most of the days, and just need to actually sit and do them.
- Some Pages!!!! I have lots of pages to share......I am saving a few as I am thinking of applying for a DT position, not sure if that is a wise choice at the moment though.....but I will keep em under my wings until I decide :o)
This page is for the July 123 challenge, we had to use ribbon, felt and paint. The paint is dry brushed round the edges.
Products used: Fancy Pants pp, American Crafts pp, Felt, Hambly Screen Print rub on, Queen and Co alphabet, Cherry Arte Alpha Letters, Fancy Pants flowers, buttons, Heidi Swapp ribbon, White paint
This page is for the Bons Monthly challenge, the theme was Love of my Life, I also used Bons quote of the month on this page too. See close up pic for quote.
Products used: Basic Grey PP, Sandylion PP, Buzz and Bloom chipboard alphabet, My MInds Eye journal card, EK Success letter stickers, gold sequins, thread, Urban Lily Rub on
This next page was also from Bons, it Frans Monthly sketch Challenge. I changed it slightly to suit, but are really happy with the outcome.
Products used: Cherry Arte pp, American Crafts Thickers, Chipboard letters, Urban Lily Rub ons, Queen and CO Sequins, brad, machine stitching.
- There are more pages.....just not showing yet!
- Plans for this week????......well I am hoping to scrap tomorrow, I havent scrapped for 9 days!! Dinner Thursday. I have grade 6 confirmation in Melbourne this Friday night, then NO plans for the rest of the weekend. I have promised Clint I will help him paint, I'm hoping Sunday can be a 'ME' day for some scrapping time. Thats it!
- I have been tagged!! I havent been tagged for AAAGGGEEESSS, thanks Charm!
Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-those tagged should write a blog post of these facts
4-at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
1 Clint, my boy, is actually my best friends cousin! And I have known him since her and I were younger.
2 I am a complete stress freak! Some of you might not know! haha.......I stress over anything and everything, its just me!
3 Jobs I have had - Wendys, Coles, A Nanny, After School Care assistant, School Holiday Program Leader, Scrap Teacher, Primary school teacher and soon to be Scrapbooking Tafe Teacher!!
4 I NEVER thought I would find that special someone to love me for me, I feel very blessed to have found him!
5 I LOVE reading, but have not had time to do it for AGES!
6 I get very clucky when I see little bubbas, thankfully lots of people around me are having them! So I get to give them back at the end :o)
7 My all time favourite band is the Goo Goo Dolls and over the past 10 years (not so much recently) I have collected a lot of memorabillia, including lots of American Magazines, CDs including singles, jewellery, tour booklets, stickers, the list goes on!! One of my most memorable experiences was watching the Goo's at Rove and being given a signed CD. I bawled my eyes out!
8 I have a sweet tooth, always have had one.....unfortunately its not helping my figure at all :oP
OK 8 people to tag......I think everyone but me had done this.....but if you are reading it and havent, I TAG YOU!!!! :o)