Well it is that time again! The latest Jot Magazine Issue 11 is now ready and waiting free for your online viewing.
Issue 11 is truly a visual feast, jam packed with all sorts of papery things to see, read about, make and enjoy. Inside the digital pages of this issue you will find:
- Our Mixed Media gallery - whether you enjoy adding a little bit of paint or a whole lot of mixed media techniques to your work, our gallery will inspire you to drag out the paints, texture mediums and stencils and start creating.
- We explore the Heidi Swapp Minc machine and we all agree that adding pretty, shimmery foil to our paper projects is very addictive.
- Kim chats to Project Lifer Leanne Allinson about how she stays on track with documenting her family's life as well as sharing some inside pics of her delicious paper crafting space.
- Get to know our Jot Girls a little better with our Jot Spotting regular Instagram feature.
- Always entertaining, Shari Brewer is back with another installment of Dear Diary and a peek into her household.
- As always we have lots of pocket page ideas, galleries of gorgeous + inspiring papercraft projects and a whole lot more.