Amazing facts about Vegas (in my words):
• You are allowed to consume alcohol on the street
• you can buy alcohol in one place (casino-bar) and then carry and drink it in another
• ppl can smoke in most places here
• they have like 2 litre souvenir glasses that you can buy and refill cheaply
• frozen drinks are awesome here
• people spend a lot of money here gambling
• the protocol of dress for young girls seems to be something that just covers their you know what !! Luckily for the world I didn't follow those rules
• said girls above seem to go to the makeup shops within complexes to do their makeup and get ready for the night out - taking full advantages of the 'tester' makeup
• there are lots of shops within the casinos
•it is easy to spend $$ in Vegas
• helicopter rides are awesome
• the grand canyon from a helicopter was one of the most amazing things I've ever done!
• heaps of street performers are in Vegas
Hmmm that's all my new learnings ....
Now for the pictures ;)
Thursday 12th January
This was in the walkway at the airport!!! mad!! :)
First hints of Vegas
Friday 13th January
Outlet shopping - no pictures
Saturday 14th January
Loved this one compared to the New York one
Aghhh ... Love Paris - so this was way cool
Bathrooms in 'Paris' casino
Canal with gondola rides inside the 'Venetian'
Shop sung about in Train song, lol
This store is awesome but $$
He loves it!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone